Our Caregivers are:
California CareGivers employees are carefully selected with experience and commitment in providing our standards of premier Caregiving to our client’s loved ones. We require they have proven experience in one of the following: Experienced Caregiver, Certified Nurse Aids (CNA), Medical Assistant (MA), Home Health Aide (HHA), or a Personal Care Assistant (PCA). We have an extensive pre-screening process.
- Insured and Bonded
- Reference checked
- Criminal background screened
- Drug tested
- DMV record checked & current auto insurance
- TB tested
- CPR or First Aide certified
- Read, write, and understand the English Language
- Have a personal interview with the Director of Client Care
- Pass our Caregiver and orientation written exam
- Worked status verified
Contact California CareGivers
Sacramento | Roseville
Sacramento, Calvine, Carmichael, Davis, Elk Grove, Fair Oaks, Gold River, Granite Bay, Orangevale, Rocklin, Roseville, Sheldon, Sloughhouse, West Sacramento, Wilton, Lodi, Stockton and surrounding Northern California areas.